Friday, September 2, 2016

Micro USB Cables - 6 Pack (1ft, 4ft, 6ft)

I recently ordered this 6 pack micro USB cables and really happy with them. There are many devices in my home which can be charged using micro USB cable so I wanted to buy few cables to use at home and in car. Getting six cables is great and cables with varying length is added advantage.
 
 

The product came in a nice packing and all the six cables were folded and kept inside a storage bad in a small pouch. They are varying in length – two 1 feet short cables, three 4 feet medium length cables and a 6 feel lengthy cable. Quality of all the cables is very good. They are very firm, strong and flexible. The finishing of the cables are perfect and the pins fit perfectly.
 
 

The main advantage of these cables is their performance. The charging speed is great and I never charged so quickly like it did with my old cables. The data transfer speed is also good. I tried with all six cables and did not find any issues using them. With its great quality and performance, I would suggest others who really need 3 or more cables to buy this 6 pack.
 
Summary:
+ Quality
+ 6 in 1 pack
+ Varying length
+ Speed
 
Amazon Link: Amazon

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment