Friday, June 10, 2016

Francois et Mimi - RiFlx Bluetooth Head Phone


RiFlx - Premium Sound Wireless Bluetooth Headphone is a high quality headphone with excellent sound quality. I recently got this product and impressed with its look and sound clarity.





It is a light weight headphone with no cheap plastics or metals. 

I felt very relaxed with no heavy things around my neck when wearing. Also the ear holder is made of soft plastic that eases the pressure on ears. In-ear speakers provides excellent sound quality.

Right side speaker has on/off and volume buttons, which serves both on/off and play/pause purposes. Volume buttons are used to adjust volume and change songs.

Right side speaker has a micro usb port for charging and this product comes with a usb charger cable. A standard micro usb cable used for my phone can also be used.

Great for Running and Exercise.






Instructions to connect the Bluetooth headset with phone is clearly given in the manual and I was able to connect the headset with my phone in no time. Voice quality is very good. During calls, people on the other side is able to hear my voice clearly and loudly.

Speaker has a blue/red light which indicates the charge level during charging and the connectivity when paired with phone/other devices.

I was able to fully recharge the headset in less than 1.5 hours. Battery playback time is close to 8 hrs.





With its excellent sound clarity, light weight and stylish look, I would really suggest my friends and blog viewers to try this.

Product Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G3TE0B6

Note: This review is based on my personal use.



No comments:

Post a Comment