Sunday, June 19, 2016

Ultrasound Atomization Humidifier

I recently got this humidifier for personal use in my home, especially to keep in my computer desk. I would say it serves its purpose very well.

I like the size, which is very compact. Power supply is through the USB port, and is very convenient for me to connect with my computer. It accommodates 250 ml of water, and it runs close to 6 hours until it evaporates everything.



It has a start/stop button and light on/off button. I was able to open the top lid by twisting it lightly. The top lid has magnets to easily fit when closing. I felt that the opening to pour water could have been made a little wider, so I had to be little careful to not spill anything.

I had to wait for few seconds for the cotton to soak before I turn it on. The mist level is extremely good compared to the size of the product.

Light on/off button makes the product very colorful. It continuously changes the color of the unit with seven different colors. It would have been great if there is an option to stop with particular color, as some of the colors are extremely bright. I would prefer to have only mild colors during night time.
I noticed that the unit stops automatically after evaporating half of the water, and I had to turn it on to continue.



Only problem I faced is sometimes the lid does not fit properly and I had to slightly adjust to perfectly fit. The unit does not work if we don’t fit the lid properly. There is no indication in the on/off button whether the unit is on or not, so when I don’t fit the lid properly I had to press on/off button couple times to figure out. It would be nice if there is an LED indicator for the on/off button.



Overall, the product is very good for indoor personal use. Its compact size and high mist level makes this product a very useful one.

Note: This review is based on my personal use.

2 comments: