Wednesday, July 27, 2016

6 Piece Colorful Mixing Bowls - Francois et Mimi

I received this 6 piece colorful mixing bowl set with a promotional offer and I really liked it when I received. They came in a perfect packing and they are lovely colored bowls varied in size. They are so bright and very attractive.



They came in six different colors - yellow, orange, pink, red, green and blue ranging from larger to smaller. I would say the picture in amazon is not doing its justice because the colors are so bright in real. They all fit in one another and with a common temporary lid. They are made with break free material so I suppose they don’t breaking even if you drop by mistake, which I have not tried anyway J




They are 100% melamine mixing bowls with no BPA free. Not a surprise, it is doing great job and adding beauty to my kitchen. I love the largest bowl most. I did not expect this big honestly when ordering it. Large bowl is so good and worth ordering. I used the bowls for cake mixing, dough mixing, salads and I used the smaller ones for mixing eggs.




I have also used these bowls for storing and serving food. They sit well inside fridge. Even though these bowls are dishwasher safe, I wash them with hands as they don’t take much time. The bowls have nice finishing and they are sturdy.



Advantages
+ Bright color
+ Nice finishing
+ Dishwasher safe
+ Lightweight
+ BPA free
+ Break resistant
+ Strong base
+ Variety of sizes.

Disadvantages
- Bowls come with one temporary common lid, which is not helpful always and I have not used at all.
- You can’t use in microwave


Amazon Link: Link

1 comment: