Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Herstyler Hair Serum with Argan Oil and Aloe Vera 2 fl oz / 60 ml

I received a sample Herstlyer Hair Serum sachet when we were shopping in a mall. This serum is a combination of Argan oil and aloe vera. I always like to try different serums so I applied on my hair when straightening it. OMG, I loved to see my hair turning silky, smooth and shiny in minutes with a very good aroma and I fell in love with the hair serum immediately. Earlier, I was mostly using a hair spray and comparing to that, this hair serum is great.  


I felt that the other serums I tried before got heavy and did not give much shine and dirtied soon. This never happened with this product. I love the nice smell coming out of this serum. I guarantee that the smell lasts for two days after applying. I compared the price of this hair serum from mall with amazon and for my great surprise, the price in amazon was damn cheap and immediately I went ahead and ordered the double pack. The pack came with a beautiful box with two 2oz bottles.

I even liked the bottles very much. They are very pretty sturdy bottles with brown lids. While applying, I divide my hair into two sections. I usually apply 4 pumps of the serum on my hands, rub it lightly and apply on one section, then repeat the same on the other side. I love the smell of my hair. I feel very confident and proud to have this lovely and very nice serum with me. The important thing is I did not find any hair fall after using it and I am so happy about it. It is very handy and you can carry it always with u.


To say in one line, “I am going crazy for this product” J


Love to buy more for me and I envy it a lot. I really can’t wait for my product to get over soon. I highly recommend whoever reading this review to go ahead and order this product without any doubt and you will really love it.


Product Link: Amazon Link

No comments:

Post a Comment