Wednesday, July 27, 2016

iXCC 5-port USB 10A 50W Durable Universal Fast Car Charger

I already have a car charger which has 2 ports and I wanted to buy another one with multiple ports as my 2006 model car has only one power outlet. Luckily at the same time I got a promotional offer for this 5 port 10A 50W fast charger and I ordered it in no time. When I received, I really got impressed with its design and look and it really scored with its first impression.


The shape and color are perfect and fits nicely in the cup holder. I like the black and blue combination and it adds the beauty. Adaptor comes separately and there is a place holder for it on the bottom of the charger. At any point you can unplug the adaptor from the cable and insert into the charger base when you carry. The charger cable is like a spiral, can be pulled out. Max length of the cable is half meter and it is more than enough to use in the car. You can refer my picture below to see in real. You can again roll in the cable. They have designed in a way to easily carry the charger which I appreciate.



Let’s concentrate on its performance now. The charger has 5 USB ports each offering 2A power which is great. It does not matter how many ports you utilize, you will get 2A from each port. The one that I have with two ports offers 1 A and 2.1A. Having a charger with 5 2A ports is really helping me a lot. I am able to charge my phone, as well as my wife’s, in addition an ipad. The charging speed is very good and faster that my old charger. I have not utilized all 5 ports yet, but I will soon use when travelling with friends.




The adapter is solid and it fits perfectly in the power socket. I don’t feel any looseness and it sits well until I unplug it. The charger has a small led which glows in blue color when connected to car. This is a perfect companion for my car. Overall I liked the product very much and would really recommend other to buy.


Amazon Link: Link

1 comment: