Tuesday, August 2, 2016

WISEWO Android TV Box T95M 4K2K HD Quad Core


I already have a ROKU 2 old model and I wanted to upgrade it to the latest one as it was freezing often when playing HD videos after the last software update. That’s when I got this android TV box and this is great. I am an android phone user and it made easier to setup and synchronize with my google play store account.

This one comes with lot of preloaded apps and the most helpful one is KODI. If you have already used KODI then you will love this TV box. I will provide more details on the preloaded apps later in my review.

Important Features of TV Box:
-          Amlogic AArch64 Processor Quad core CPU
-          1747 MB – Available memory for applications (2 GB total)
-          4.7 GB – Available storage for applications
-          WIFI
-          Bluetooth
-          HDMU Port
-          2 USB Ports
-          1 Micro SD Slot
-          Android 5.1.1 version

Along with the TV box, I received a Bluetooth remote control mini keyboard which is extremely helpful in operating the box. You also get a remote controller for the box, which in my opinion not very useful and so far I have used it only to turn on/off the box. I also got a HDMI cable to connect with the TV, an adapter and a charging cable for keyboard.
Performance:
The performance of this box is great. I have not seen any lag and the box is very responsive. I am able to play HD videos with no issues and I tested the video performances in KODI, YOUTUBE and AMAZON VIDEO. The box supports 1080P and 4K decoding as long as you have a TV supporting that. You have an option in the home page to clear the unused memory when needed. I tried to quickly switch b multiple apps and the transitions were smooth. I did not notice any issues when scrolling the content inside the apps. No performance issues in playing quality games. Refer my sample video of ASPHALT 8 gameplay.

Interface:
The interface is very good. Home page has 6 big icons (Link to KODI, Music, Video, Settings, Memory Clean and My Apps) in center and small icons in bottom. The bottom icons are customizable and you can add your frequently used apps. Navigation is smooth and settings menu is well organized. Please refer my video for an overall look.
Preloaded Apps:
KODI is unbeatably the best app to use and I noticed KODI was already loaded with lot of addons. Unfortunately mine did not have Exodus and One Channel (which are the best video addons) and I have to install them manually. I am already using KODI in my laptop so it was easy for me install the necessary addons. Using KODI in this TV box is so easy and comfortable and unarguably better than doing the same in laptop.
Apart from KODI, lots of other apps are preloaded in the box. Some of the noticeable apps are – Netflix, Browser, Facebook, Skype, Video and Audio player, Show Box, Sky Live, Mobdro, FilmOn Live. 



Bluetooth Keyboard:
The mini keyboard is very useful and really makes easier to use the TV box. You have to plug in the Bluetooth USB in TV box to use the keyboard. The TV box automatically detected the keyboard as soon as I connected. The keyboard has lot of shortcut buttons – home, player, play and pause, forward and reverse, search, browser, volume up and down, mute. Keyboard is powered by a rechargeable BL-5C battery and is chargeable with a USB cable. The keyboard also has a mouse touchpad.


 Other noticeable things:
-          This box has an SD card slot and 2 USB slots. I can plug in a card or USD device with media contents and play them in TV.
-          One other good feature is we can connect with Bluetooth devices. I have already connected with my headset and enjoy watching videos and playing games.
-          The TV box has a small display to show time and there is an LED indicator (blue when turned on and red when off).
-          I installed many of the android games and really enjoy playing them in big screen 




Amazon Link: Amazon

Please leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment