Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan

This is my review on the Ozeri 3x Tower Fan.  I love the Design and it is a perfect Fan with lot of useful features. The fan came in a perfect packing. Everything was already fit except the base and it is easy to fit the same.  I ordered the black color as I like Black the most. The fan is so sleek and the design is eye capturing, with a remote control.

There are 3 fans in the tower and you can turn on/off any particular one. I use the fan in my bed room and so have turned the bottom one off. Good thing is it remembers the one which was turned off and it keeps in the same way when switched on (if you don’t unplug).

  
3 different speed variations are available and I mostly have gone with medium speed during my sleep. There is a mild noise when the fan is operating and it is mostly because of the air. So the noise increases a little when the fan runs in maximum speed but the noise is at the very tolerable level and I don’t think it affected my sleep. The noise level is very less when compared to a regular stand fan.

This fan has 3 different modes. Regular mode runs the fan in constant selected speed. There is a mode which has a palm tree image which is to make us feel like sitting outside in a natural wind. When that mode is turned on, fan switches between various speeds quickly to provide a natural wind feel. Third mode is with sleep sign which varies the fan speed not so quickly and in regular intervals.




I love the swing function. It swings the fan for about 90 degrees and it is perfect for my sleeping position. Average night temperature in my place now is in 70s. I don’t turn on AC because it makes me feel too cold in the early morning and this Fan is really helping me every night.

One another feature in this fan is the Timer function. You can set the timer in intervals of 30 mins. Minimum timer setting is 30 mins and max is 7.5 hours. There is a blue light on the bottom which glows brighter when active and dims after some time, acts as a night lamp.
 


The major advantage is the remote control. Remote control has all the buttons needed and you can control the fan completely with the remote control. The fan is light weight and easy to haul. Material quality is good but not too sturdy.
 
Overall this is a perfect one with an eye catching design. 

Amazon Link: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment