Sunday, August 14, 2016

TecBillion High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable, 6.6 Feet

I spend most of the time doing work at home in my laptop and I have connected a monitor with my laptop to work using two windows. I recently bought another monitor as it was easy to perform my work with multiple monitors. My laptop has a VGA port and a HDMI port and I have connected one of my monitors on the VGA port. I was looking for a cable to connect my second monitor with my laptop and found this cable.



I was able to connect my laptop and monitor using this cable perfectly and its works like a charm. This cable is a bidirectional cable to connect a HDMI and a DVI port enabled device. The cable is totally 6.6 feet which is excess for my need. The ports are gold platted and have perfect finishing.





I don’t see any issue with the cable so far. My monitor resolution is 1600x900 and there are no connectivity or performance issues. The ports are easily pluggable and the DVI port screws are perfectly fitting. 

Amazon Link: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment