Saturday, August 13, 2016

BoriYuan - 360 degree rotating case for iPad 4/3/2

My wife knows me very well as a game freak. I used to play game in my phone and IPad most of the time. I already have an IPad case but that is almost gone and most of the time my IPad drops out of the case. I was thinking to buy a new one and I got this IPad case.

Let me start with good things. I ordered the dark blue color. As mentioned in the site, the IPad case came with good justification. The dark blue color is absolutely an eye stealer. The case was neatly packed and the quality of leather in which the IPad case is made up of is good. I have an iPad 4 and it is perfectly fitting in this case. iPad case rotates 360 degree and it is really helpful and mandatory for me. iPad case has an elastic band to keep the IPad closed when folded. The case has various opening slots which helps using camera, speaker, lock button and charging. For volume button there is a provision in the case, which I felt harder to use sometimes. The finishing is smooth. The case really protects the iPad. 



This comes with a stylus and screen protector. It is really nice to get all in one pack together even though I had no intention to buy screen protector or stylus. The screen protector looks good, but I have not used it yet as I already have one in my iPad.



I watch lot of movies in iPad and for that I had to keep in half stand position. This case has 2 holding slots inside which are supposed to hold the iPad when kept in standing position. I felt that the case is doing it but sometimes it slips away. I won’t say it happens often but I noticed few times. Second thing I noticed was that the finishing of stylus is not so great but it serves the purpose. Overall the product is very good.

Amazon Link: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment