Saturday, August 13, 2016

Innogie Air Series 4600mAh Portable Charger

I like this power bank very much and look wise it is very attractive. I did not expect it to be so thin but for my surprise the charger is really very thin and so sleek. The charger casing is attracting and is very smooth with great finishing. Along with the charger, I received a short length micro USB cable.



This portable charger holds up to 4600mAh. The thickness of this charger is almost same as my phone, which is very thin and the length and height is smaller than my phone. The charger is light weight and weighs lesser than my phone. It is easy carry and perfectly fits in my pocket. The power bank has two slots – a USB slot to charge the phones or other devices and a micro USB slot to charge the power bank. So, the same cable can be used to charge the phones and as well as this power bank which is good and helpful. You can charge the power bank with laptop or with our regular phone adapter.




It accepts 5V/2A input and provides 5V/2.1A output. 2/2.1A input/output provides quick charging of devices as well as the power bank. It initially came with half the charge and I had to charge it closed to an hour. The charger has 4 indicating blue lights on the bottom. No of glowing lights represents the amount of charge left on the charger. The charger turns off automatically when not connected to anything and turns on as soon as when it is connected to devices or charged. The blue light blinks when the power bank is charging and indicates the charging level.




I am able to charge my phones (Samsung galaxy S4 and S5) fully twice with a full charged power bank. The charging speed is very good, and I was able to charge my S4 from 15% to 100% in an hour. Only thing to improve would be to have more charging slots than just one but I personally like this product very much and would recommend others to buy.

Amazon Link: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment