Monday, July 18, 2016

Francois et Mimi 3-Piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl

I got this beautiful 3 bowl set and they are awesome. They came with perfect lids and are in 3 different sizes, inner diameter of 16/20/24 cm each. These bowls are little heavy and thick and they are very comfortable handling. All the bowls have a nice hold on one end and beautiful spout on the other end which helps us to pour the batter or any other mixer out very easily.




 

All three bowls has silicon base which gives grip to the surface where I place them and secures in same place. The bowl depth and width for each size is a good balance, not too deep, not too shallow and spatters, splashes and poofs of added flour stay inside the bowl. I liked the big bowl very much with its sturdy handle, good finish with smoothness and heavy. I would love to say added advantage of the bowl is its lid. I got a mixing bowl set earlier with a different brand. When comparing the lid of that, this is awesome and very comfortable to put the lid on.



I would say the lid is added advantage because it has its own style of air tight model which is upside down fit.  They fit easily in my fridge. Bowls fit inside one another nicely, and it doesn't take up a lot of cabinet space. Easy to clean the bowls and these bowls are dishwasher safe. I would really recommend friends to buy this product and worth buying for the given price. 



2 comments: